domingo, setembro 09, 2007


Thus your confusion seeds back the intensity from where you belong.

----

Love fades away inwards.
He finds his way back from darkness turmoil’s and hurricanes.

----

Do I surrender to the fact that I could never write down the death words that would make this world crumble and fall to his heart and weep?

Yet that I must live in that passionate search.
Breathing deeply committed with all the air in my lungs to give.

Supported by those who sentence themselves to the same pursuit.

----

Never the easiness of empty solutions made me cry of joy.

----

I was never healed before I welcomed my fears first.
I find myself laughing in rapture, both my arms in embrace with the child my fears were.

(I am that child)

I will always be willing to my best,
fully present and chest open;
To embrace and welcome you back to my weeping heart.

----

What is that I really feel?

Do I welcome it?
Do I welcome my soul as I imagine welcoming a lover?

If nothing else than uneasiness, my soul feeds and fills me with,
( can I...,
wish...,
I Am!)
This capacity of longing and welcoming it with the heart.
And with my body open to be filled.